At every maintenance visit, our highly skilled lighting specialists will perform system diagnostics across the whole system. This ensures that every part of your lighting is continuously excellent and that any problems are fixed immediately to prevent serious complications. Allow us to maintain your system so that you won't have to. You will have the peace of mind you deserve by having our outdoor lighting specialists keep an eye on the installations.
Benefits of an Outdoor Lighting Maintenance PlanOur method for maintaining outdoor lighting involves quarterly site visits, and there are several benefits to opting for them, such as:
- During each visit, you will receive the required system upgrades, component inspections, lens debriding, vegetation cutting, and fixture adjustment to preserve the initial concept.
- Any further landscape lighting installations or upgrades will be more economical for you. Unlike many other outdoor lighting suppliers, we provide 100% free warrantied repairs.
- We visit for maintenance every three months, checking and fixing all the technical and aesthetic issues.
- Labor and materials are free if a landscape lighting fixture is defective within the warranty period. (Avoid paying another business for components covered under warranty!)
- Our primary focus is your system, and we schedule the visits per your needs.
- Many lighting system parts come with a manufacturer guarantee, including bulbs, fixtures, and transformers. Our lighting maintenance service fully covers all labor and materials if you ever suffer problems that are not caused by external disturbances or acts of God while your system is still under warranty.
- Our lighting professionals will give you the appropriate solutions to fix any problems if your exterior lighting system needs repair. Most repairs are done immediately after approval, saving effort, money, time, and system downtime. Opting for a maintenance program ensures preference scheduling and the assurance that your system is being maintained by a company you know and trust.
What’s Covered in Outdoor Lighting Maintenance?Lighting systems require regular upkeep to continue functioning at peak efficiency. A trained lighting specialist from our company will do upgrades, debride, and adjust fittings, and trim vegetation for a system that looks lovely and performs at its best during each visit. Additionally, we offer an easy-to-read audit report that summarizes the entire visit and any remarks or recommendations we may have. Here are a few examples of the services we provide throughout each visit:
- Lamp Inspection
- Lenses’ Debriding
- Wire Inspection
- Fixture Inspection
- Transformer Inspection
- Outlet/Transformer Reading
- Timer/Photocell Inspection
- System /Firmware Update(S)
- Fixture Repositioning
- Foliage Trimming
We are here to answer all your service-related questions and cater to your outdoor maintenance requirements. We are committed to offering the best services and look forward to serving you. For additional information on our lighting maintenance services, please call Nightscapes Lighting and Landscape Services at 843-258-9100. You can also write to us via this Online Form, and we will contact you soon to discuss your requirements.